Making Stations Work in the Middle Grades - A FREE Webinar
Bringing stations into classrooms in the middle grades can seem like a daunting task. The prep, the transitions, the classroom management - yikes! This webinar will give you the tools and confidence to make stations a routine in your classroom this school year!
The webinar will cover:
- Why stations work in the middle grades
- How to get started with stations in your classroom
- Options for station setup
- Station prep and storage
- Classroom management
- Ways to use stations for differentiation
- Other uses for stations
- Additional options for station resources
Also included - a webinar workbook, completion certificate and station labels!