8th Grade Math Intervention Binder
Everything you need for successful math intervention in 8th Grade!
This resource is no longer available for purchase on this website. If you'd like to purchase, please GO HERE and purchase on the new site!
This math intervention resource is designed to provide extra practice resources for 8th grade math students. The worksheets are not meant to be used for full class lessons (although they could be if that is your preference). 50+ different skills are included! An EDITABLE version is also included (you must have PowerPoint to edit)!
CLICK HERE FOR A PEEK INSIDE!
Each skill comes with four resources :
► Tracking Sheet – Record the dates and scores for each activity.
► Review Sheet – A quick review, student input section and problems intended to be used as guided practice.
► Practice Worksheet – Use as independent or partner practice.
► Error Analysis – Each problem is solved incorrectly. Students identify the error(s) and then solve correctly.
Also included are small group planning sheets and editable interactive notebook pages and dividers.
Suggestions for Use :
► This resource was designed to be used in an interactive notebook - or any composition or spiral notebook with at least 100 pages. It is not necessary to use it this way though and a traditional version is also included.
► If you chose not to use it as an interactive notebook or you do not work with the same group of students all year, keep this resource printed in a binder in your classroom. Intervention teachers, assistants, volunteers, etc. can easily grab it and work with a small group of students on a set of skills designated by you. Worksheets can be completed as printed sheets, or place them in sheet protectors and give students for re-usable, dry erase practice.
To edit this resource :
• Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
• All questions and notes are editable.
• Copyright information, backgrounds, formatting, foldable templates and graphics are NOT editable.
How do I get the new content when added?
I do not make any guarantees that work will be completed before the projected dates in the table of contents. To get the new material, just logout of your dashboard and log back in. Everything will be there!
Bundle information :
Purchase all three grade level intervention binders together at a discounted rate in my Middle School Math Intervention Bundle for Grades 6 - 8.
- Extremely excited to use this. I co-teach an 8th grade math class and teach a resource class with students from 5th - 8th grade and your intervention bundles are engaging and save me a tremendous amount of time. Extremely excited to use with my co-taught students to further enhance our classroom lessons! Thanks for another amazing resource. - Brooke (Aug 2017)
- I don't know how I would teach my intensive math class without this awesome resource. I like how it drops a bit below standard to intervene on standards, but then brings it back up to standard. Genius! - September 2017
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
About Payment Plans :
- If you purchase using a payment plan and your payment fails at any point you will immediately lose access to the resources. Please ensure your payment information stays up to date.